Welcome to our Review of the Stamina 15-9003 Deluxe Conversion II Recumbent Rower
We’ll tell you about the features, what we like & what we don’t like, we’ll tell you about what other customers who have bought the Stamina 15-9003 Deluxe Conversion II Recumbent Rowing machine, have said about it. We’ll give you our verdict; to buy or not to buy, and we’ll also tell you where to get the best deals online.
Stamina 15-9003 Deluxe Conversion II Recumbent Rower Review
A Quick Overview
The stamina is one of the most decent rowing machines in the fitness machines market and it also doubles as a recumbent bike. It is one of the very well thought out equipments from the Stamina brand. It is a very cool choice for fitness enthusiasts looking for a suitable indoor gym equipment but do not have a fat budget to cover for various fitness equipments. There’s also more to the Stamina 15-9003 Deluxe Conversion II recumbent rower than meets the eye, asides the fact that it doubles as both a rower and a recumbent bike, it also uses a magnetic resistance which is one the most appreciated rower resistance categories.
A Quick Look at the Features and Specifications
- Combination rowing machine and recumbent exercise bike for total body workouts
- Top bar for performing upper body exercises, such as bicep curls and tricep kickbacks
- Electronic monitor with large LCD display tracks speed, time, calories, distance, and more
- 8 levels of smooth, quiet magnetic resistance; hand-pulse sensor built into grips
- 250-pound weight capacity; measures 74.5 x 25.5 x 10 inches (W x H x D)
Stamina 15-9003 Deluxe Conversion II Recumbent Rowing Machine
The Stamina 15-9003 Deluxe Conversion II recumbent rower targets every group of muscles in your body with every stroke (pull and retraction). It has a bias target on your triceps, biceps, and chest muscles. It doesn’t only give you value for your money; it gives you a full work out experience feel while with its eight different levels of magnetic resistance to suit both a fitness newbie and a pro rowing machine user.
The monitor display, unlike many other fitness equipments has a large screen which doesn’t need you moving close to, to see your session data. The monitor displays data like calories burned, speed, pulse rate, distance, and your session time. The handle bar has full padding for much needed comfort and integrated pulse sensors to monitor your heart rate. The pivotal foot pedal has firm straps to prevent any foot slips.
15-9003B II Recumbent Ergometer
The Stamina 15-9003 Deluxe Conversion II recumbent rower has a full back seat to give it a more ‘bike-feel’ which is also fully padded for comfort. The equipment measures just 27 X 20 X 27 (l/w/h), weighing 104 Pounds.
- 8 Levels of adjustable magnetic resistance.
- Comfortable full back support seat.
- Firm pivotal footplates with adjustable straps.
- Can carry up to 250 lbs. user weight.
- Works multiple muscles (legs, abs, back, arms, etc.)
- Large Monitor display (time, speed, rows count, calories burned, distance, etc.)
- Very good customer rating
4.3 / 5
- Good features, for an equipment with $800 price tag.
- 3 years frame/90 days parts
The Warranty information on the product can be found towards the back of the Owner’s Manual or you can dial 1-800-375-7520. The warranty does not apply to a product, that has been subjected to commercial use, abuse, misuse, or any kind of modification by its consumer.
15-9003B Deluxe Conversion II Recumbent Indoor Rower
- The steel and aluminium design of the Stamina 15-9003 Deluxe Conversion II recumbent rower makes it one of the most durable indoor rowers in the market.
- The equipment can be easily assembled and stored. It doesn’t require much storage space.
- It has multiple functionality including the rowing machine itself, the recumbent bike, and it could serve as a triceps/biceps targeting standing pulley exercise equipment; hence the weight.
- The design, aluminium build material, features, and rating, makes the $800 price tag a really good deal.
15-9003B Deluxe Conversion II Recumbent Rower – Monitor
- The weight puts some little bit of constraints the equipments mobility.
- Some users complained about the seat, saying it took them a while to get used to it.
- Each of the 3-in-1 features have had one slight complaint or the other, especially the bike feature.